Tag Archives: George Lambert

Then and Now: the National

When it opened on 1 November 1905, the National hotel had accommodation for 250 guests, making it bigger than any other hotel in Cairo at the time save for Shepheard’s. It had a prominent on location on Suleyman Pasha Street … Continue reading

1 Comment

Filed under Hotels then and now